Saturday 27 August 2011

Bayswater Mulberry Handbag - Cake & Kurt Geiger shoes

what woman doesn't love designer handbags and shoes and my dear friend Fiona loves Mulberry handbags and Kurt Geiger shoes.. so here it has been transposed into a cake... many challenges creating this from sugar and lemon Madeira cake, but was much loved by the recipient and all the staff at La Manoir, Raymond Blanc's Restaurant in Oxford, UK.  go see this  fabulous place www.manoir.com for sheer indulgence and style.

Mulberry Handbag Cake




KG by Kurt Geiger Shoes






Well,  making the shoes presented a big challenge and found myself wondering how I could become a shoe designer in sugar paste overnight!!! the heel on one of the shoes I landed up doing three times... I got there in the end by designing my own templates. 

to view the KG by Kurt Geiger shoes, l go to: http://www.kurtgeiger.com/brands/kg1/women/0/0/KG/0/0/all_458

to view the original Bayswater Mulberry handbag, go to: http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/search/bayswater





No comments:

Post a Comment